Data Entry Assistant
Virtual Assistant Services
Need a Virtual Assistant for Data Entry Work?
Business data is very important, and processing it can become an incredibly challenging job if it is dependent on paper. Going paperless will not only save your time, but also allow your organisation to centrally access the data whenever needed from any location. Data Entry is an easy way to store and handle business data in a digital format, making it useful in many ways for your business. Imagine a data processing company providing a full package of data entry services at an reasonable price that allows you to focus on your core business activities.
We are a reliable and dedicated data entry company, providing our customers around the world with fast , convenient and affordable data entry services. Our business relationship with our customers is focused on confidence, integrity and loyalty.
If you’re a B2B business or a B2C business, you need to have a large amount of data that needs to be put online in your CRM. If you want to handle this data in-house, you’re going to have to hire a full-time employee. Doing so is not a good choice all the time, particularly when you don’t have a large amount of data on a daily basis.
We are a well-established company with extensive experience and knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and can do extensive web-based data entry / web research of any kind. We provide a flexible, efficient and cost-effective virtual assistant service without any additional training costs.
We are very professional and have valuable experience, my preference will be high-quality work and timely delivery.
We offer the following services
Data Processing Services
Data Entry Services
Additional Data Entry Services
- Preparing, compiling, and sorting out data for entry
- Checking data for accuracy
- Updating data and deleting unnecessary files
- Checking completed work for accuracy
- Maintaining records of activities and tasks
- Presenting data in required formats
- URL list collection
- Offline data capture
- Offline form filling and form processing
- Data entry into database programs
- Offline data entry from one format to another
- Excel sheet, filling and MS word documentation
- Ebooks entry, business card entry, catalog and label entry
- Offline data entry from scanned images
- Offline data entry from surveys and market research