They’ve long wished for a life in which they could set their own hours, pursue their passions, and not feel as if those above them were attempting to keep them down. Others would regard such a sign suspiciously. They may inquire, “What is the catch?” They may even generate a list of reasons why they are unable to take a chance, launch a new self-made career, and achieve greater success than they ever imagined possible.
While some skepticism is healthy, far too frequently, people talk themselves out of business opportunities out of fear. They may even view successful people’s lives and conclude that they were simply fortunate; that they were in the right place at the right time. Indeed, the difference between those who achieve extraordinary success and those who toil away in an unsatisfying job day after day is that the successful people seize opportunities that present themselves. The nine-to-fivers may long for opportunities but let them pass them by.
To be honest, there has never been a better time to start a business and pursue your dreams. The Internet, to a large extent, has levelled the playing field. If you have a computer and access to the internet, there are unmatched opportunities to build wealth. How, then, do you separate the wheat from the chaff? How do you determine whether an opportunity is genuine?
1. You must abandon any notion of success through multi-level marketing. While multi-level marketing may have benefited a few at the top, no MLM today generates wealth for new recruits.
2. You must abandon direct sales. Only a small percentage of people are born with a natural ability to sell; for the rest of us, direct sales is difficult or impossible, and a surefire path to frustration, discouragement, and failure.
3. You must partner with a company that has a proven marketing system. Today, so many Internet businesses fail because their owners simply do not understand how to market. After all, even if you have the most beautiful website in the world, if you cannot drive traffic to it, you will never earn a dime.
4. You must locate an excellent product. In this Information Age, the product should be Internet-related and exhibit tremendous growth potential.
5. You want to affiliate with a company that will take the time to learn about your personal and financial goals and will assist you in any way possible in achieving them. In essence, it’s the polar opposite of what frequently occurs in the corporate world, where those at the top keep you down. You’re looking for a business opportunity in which the people at the top – the wealthmasters, if you will – reach down and extend a helping hand. They should be able to set you up with a system that operates almost entirely on autopilot. They should have done away with the need for selling, explaining, harassing, and pitching friends and family. Rather than that, they should have perfected a robust, automated, turnkey marketing system that provides you with the world’s best home business opportunity.
Once you’ve located such a business, you’ll be glad you took advantage of the “Entrepreneurs Wanted” sign!